Why is it important?
Once you have your social media accounts it’s important to develop a communication strategy relevant to each network and deliver valuable content to your customers to improve your engagement and fan retention rates. It is essential to have a strategy that is aligned with the goals you have for social media. Strategy for acquiring new fans will also be included. Proper planning has the following benefits:
- Save time on wasted hours on accounts with no real goal and direction
- Making your first impression with your customers valuable and positive
- Ensuring that you are experiencing a return on investment on your efforts through proper goal setting, and tactical executions.
- Reduce time taken to produce content when a proper strategy and direction is followed
- Structured timeline of tactical execution events.
How can we help you?
We will help you develop a strategy for your social networks through the following efforts:
- In depth consultation to ensure that we can measure the ROI and that a proper strategy can be developed
- A lengthy detailed report with strategy structure purpose goals and tactical execution guides.
- 2 hour training included to ensure this strategy can be implemented correctly
- A refresher strategy on a monthly basis included if you are using our reporting and benchmarking service.
We have helped various clients gain clarity on their social media efforts and produce results.